30 June 2011

A bunch of lala

Had to entertain an idiot. Knowing you is a big problem to us. Please, make up your mind first before made any speculation and think first before you speak. Every words that may come out from you would be a problem. Do you know that? And do you care about that? Nearly separate us once. I love them as much as I love my family. And I hate you as much as I hate a dog. You just like a dork bark. Bark for no reason. I was like, OMG! That can be annoying to me. Go get the hell out. You just makes me laugh till i feel like crying. Seriously, hey do you know that? Well, my purpose to write this cause I don’t think that I can tahan anymore. Though I still fragile, but well I have to write. Just wait till that day come and you’ll get what you really deserve. To the freaks I’m talking about now ( Even though I don’t think you actually read this ) but, well I don’t care


0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥