24 June 2011

STORY #226

I don’t really like her when we first met. I don’t know why. Bitch stares maybe. Always kacau kacau somemore. But as soon as we really spoke to each other, then we just clickkkeedddd! She’s gonna be one of my closest friend. I’m not gonna tell you whom is that. Teka kalau pandai :P One of my best friend I ever had. We’re just gonna be close! But the fact is, nottt so close. Told you, she’s suffocating me sometime. That’s the kind of person she is. Inside and out, she’s still the same and will always be the same. Seriously, everyone would be angry with her. Her attitude sometime gonna be like shit. And once I said :


WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?! 1 2 3 pegi mampus


Hahaha just a couple of months ago. I'm not exaggerating. She’s nice people to be known. You’re nice :)

Well, believe it. I have my another super awesome-EST girlfriends. They’re such nice people too. Whenever I come over, I always feel like I’m home. Laughing till my stomach hurts. You guys are so grounded. Never take you guys for granted

P/s : It amazes me, how the simple line can have so many meaning and can form such a beautiful story. Kan? Anyway, I’m gonna try to keep this short. No one really like my long post I guess :P


0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥