30 June 2011

Revaluation. No, things have changed!

Do you remember when you were still a kid?
Do you know how good it feels?


1. When your mommy and daddy still hold your hand while walking in the road and walking to your class. To think of that time when you could let your hair long and not worry to have a haircut. I just remember when daddy said don’t cut your hair. Let it long let it long! I listen to daddy said as well. When I’m in standard 1, on the first day, teacher said to all the students to draw some cute/funny pictures. That time when mommy still in my side. Stood beside the window watching me in the class. I said, ‘Mommy, pls came quickly and help me’ Mommy said, ‘ Draw by your own. You’re 7 years old. Still young and could learn everything now’ I listen to mommy said as well. But now, we no longer gonna listen to them. No, things have changed!


2. When you had a bunch of good friends when you were still a kid and when you were in primary school. We cry and play together everyday. We’ll asked daddy or mommy to bring them along wherever we go. Hey yes, I did it when I was a kid! Experienced and spending some quality time with my friend every minute. But as time goes by, we’re gonna get new new new and new friend each year. Old friendships that stood the test of time in primary school/kid were broken and new ones were forged. Do you realize that? No, things have changed!

3. When you were still in kindergarten and primary school, learning is our best time in a day. We respect teacher as our parents. Love them as we love our own mommy/daddy. Listen to them whatever they gonna said. But sadly, we no longer treat our teachers now with the respect that we gave to our old teachers. Replace it with the other thing. I HATEEE THIS TEACHER SO MUCH. You realize that? Good. No, things have changed!


Well, don’t tell me you never did that. You’re a big liar! I admit, I was one of that. I know that, we thought love would last forever. But things have changed. All of this happen when we were still a kid, when we were naive. Not now! :( We rebelled more than we did before. It felt good to defy someone. How I wish, I could change things. Wished that we less fighting and more listening. Well, it’s all by ourself. Reevaluate all of the things we did now. Fikir

" Sometimes I wish I could just be a little kid again. So when life gets tough you can just play pretend. I wanna go back to when Santa did exist. When your daddy was the only boy you ever kissed. When Disney World was the best place to be. When the only movies you could see were rated G. When your biggest problem was learning to write your name and people didn't change and your friends were the same. And every time you were sad or you had a bad day. You could just run to mommy and it would all be okay. I wanna go back to no hurt and no pain... just laughter. When everyone always lives happily ever after "


0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥