01 July 2011

When you just don't expect something like this to happen

Learn the unusual things when you’re down. I’m down now. I mean really down. I guess, everyone know it. It still feels the same every time. And yet, different. But slowly, it's evolving. What could I do? i just had one stupid experience today with my friends. But it was just, hm whatever, Well, I was sitting in my class waiting for the bell to ring. 12.30pm! I can’t wait to go home. That was my heaven. Planning my activity as usual

Online and trip to lala land! Haha

I couldn’t concentrate in my class today. I didn’t pay attention that much till I heard my friend called my name. Noni said ‘ Dah sampai mana dah kau ni nini ‘ Hahaha ops sorry. I was thinking of some other things instead of paying intention. My fault yeah. Sorry teacher even though I know that I always do this when I’m in the class. ( I really hope Pn. Rahayu doesn’t read my post! ) Cause now, you know that i just had absurdly funny conversations ( Not so funny actually )


P/s : I couldn’t understand what I was feeling. I wanted it to end quickly. You know right? That’s all. Kerana mulut, segalanya binasa


0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥