25 June 2011

Mental Breakdown

Form 4 ! I’m in form 4 now. Too hectic for me to do anything but studying ( Padahal tak selalu study pun ) LOL :D

As you guys know, form 4 has streams like pure science and so on. But I’m not in pure science class. I’m in sport science. Sport science is challenging. Not easy for sure. We learn about the acute care of athletic injuries, motivation and bla bla bla. All about athlete.Well, i assumed that i could handle it. All of us assumed. PD and EA are all new to me. I only get E for it this term. Bad isn’t it? I know right. I didn’t study that much. Blame myself for it. I thought it was easy. Buttttt it wasn’t easy as I thought it could be! but so far i managed to cope with it. There’s one and only subject that can scare me and brought me to tears. Mathematic. Everytime when I’m in maths class, it can make me groan. I feel like a zombie. And last Monday, when I’m in maths class, I was talking to my friend

Me : Aku menyampah lah dengan parallel bagai ni
Noni : Sama lah
Me and Noni : Bla bla bla
Teacher : Hey saya nampak 2 orang tu bercakap dari tadi ye. Saya saja je buat buat tak nampak
Me : *smile :) -.-‘

Lesson : Concentrate and focus in your class even if you’re not understand! *Whateverrrrr~

P/s: Words like parallel or whatsoever will always be my nightmare *Banging my head


0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥