07 June 2011

STORY #218

Anyways, it’s been awhile since I last post. There’re hell loads of things to share. Mostly, the down parts. Haishhhh I should be relaxing now though I think

There’re always have the unexpected things behind us. But never know when or where it'll happened. Only god knows about everything. The burdens on my shoulder just disappear. I guess it did now. Thanks to god for everything. I don’t want to pressurize anyone anymore. Speaking of mistakes I’ve done plenty. I shall not tell to you guys but I’d tell them I’m too made mistakes

I never used a high toned voice to argue with someone else, I never used ‘mencarut’ words to argue with someone else (You get nothing with that). I am out of words

P/s: Kempunan sudah hilang. OMG time to cuti mata, oh my abang tukul :D *Withh loveeesss


0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥