19 July 2011

I'm sick :(

Hello to earthlings, to the worldwide! Just wanna let you guys know that, your big boss of this blog is being caught by fever, a super bad dizzy and terrible diarrhea. What can she do in this moment? Really spoiled my mood though :(

No joking at all. I had my super bad dizzy since the last 2 days when I got back from school. A day after that, I barely slept at the night. Waking up every 1 hour and my tummy hurts. Having a diarrhea! Excruciating pangs! I went to school even I turned completely pale coz I don’t wanna tell to mom that I’m sick. The answer she’ll give me is ‘ Alasan taknak pegi sekolah lah tu ’ Hmmm :( Well, strongest girl have a strongest heart for this too ( Sounds cheesy xD ) So it was okay for me. But school just totally stressed me out. I couldn’t bear with the dizzy. Head hurts like hell! I couldn’t remember how many times I mumbling to my friends. ‘ Wuuuuu sakit nya :( ‘ And my mood is totally swings. I feel like crying when my friends made me kinda being stressed. Hide my water bottle when I’m in ‘surau

Me : Mana botol air aku? *Muka masam bagaikan cuka, air mata takung sikit
Them : Mana kitorang tau
Me : Pandang muka ayu senyap2 and buat muka masam *And asked her to tell ros nak mintak air dia sikit

Last2, eh your water bottle kan kat belakang *They play the jokes on me weh. Don’t you guys know that I’m sick? Totally sick and her mood swings. Buat muka masam lagi. And ended up with crying silently. So sensitive :(

So right now, still having a diarrhea and dizzy but thanks god. My fever is healed now. I want Pil Chi Kit Teck Aun! It really does work for diarrhea even though.. Hmm ( Don’t laugh with that name coz I’ll laugh too. I don’t know why it comes up with these names )


Sounds hilarious


0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥