01 July 2011

Culture shock

Should I explain to you guys why with the title? Might I point out the definition of today’s title?

After 6months of school! Did I mention to you guys the reputation we had now? It annoys me that I need to get it out of my head. It’s all gonna gone bad. Explaining to everybody would only cause dire consequences. Oh yes, just as what I said, all of the things better left unsaid now. All of us know it. Well, just forget and forged the new one. I’m sorry for suddenly bring up this unnecessary thingy mingyy. Well, I’m facing this now and I don’t even know what should I do

Relax.
Breathe.

Life’s too good. You could see the crystal clear difference and the gap between us. The noisiest, wackiest smartasses around. I remember when I’m in Form 3 last year. You could see that the students studied real hard to get their good result for PMR. And this year, I learned a lot. From bad to good and good to bad. I gained so much and in the same this I lost a few. What’d you expect right? It was overwhelming to be described with words. I’m gonna get to know more and gonna created memories of this year

P/s: Sorry for the kinda emo post untuk beberapa entry. You know right, i had my bad day this week

0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥