10 July 2011

You complete me,

You entered the door without a hello
Steal each and a little part inside
Without ask for the permission
Without even ask for forgiveness

I’ve never opened up to anyone before
Before you entered the door,
I was just alone in the empty room
With an empty heart, with an empty soul
I am nothing

But there was something different about you now
I find out before you came into my life
You gave me something so special
You gave me something so brilliant

You’ve added something in my heart
You’ve remove all of the empty part
Filled it with a pure love
That come from the very heart

Your love have taught me something
I use to think love was just a curse
But when you come into my life
Things have changed just in a blink of an eye

Thanks for coming in this life
You’ve bring a thousand of star
You’ve bring a thousand of rainbow
You’ve bring the joy along the way
You complete me in everyday

9 Months, 2 Weeks & 4 Days

By Aini Azhar
9 July 2011

0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥