03 July 2011

STORY #236

I’m still here managing my blog. Some of you maybe gonna feel weird about me. Haha suddenly appear in this blog instead of being gone before. I kinda rajin this past few weeks to post

Let's not question my being gone, shall we? Well as you know, Blogging is a very stressful activity and it needs total attention. Yet period. Never mind. I was so lost today. Woke up and didn’t know what to do. I watched some funny movies and a few dramas ( The things that makes me cry today ) After that, finding my novel that I bought last month. The pages being just black and white. Put it back in the rack. Haha! Tried to cleaning up my room ( I did it only once in a while ) Only cleaning my so called ‘ heartyyy boxes ‘. Then ended up with ‘ Damn lazy weh ‘ I sat down and stuffed all the junk food. Now what? Talk about mommy. She was so mad that I constantly don’t even do a house chores. Haizzz but let's not talk about that one

Here is my To Dos for the holiday

1. Stuffed all the junk food! ( Not appetizing at all )
2. Get fat? I already am! :D
3. Finish all the essay, that brilliant idea of mine, well I mean all the things!
4. Texting, finding more cute, sweet lilly billyy words. Hee :P

There isn't really much choice of things to do today. Anyway, haihh a thousand sigh. Malaysia vs Taiwan the result is same. Four and four! :( I feel horrific! But still, thanks to god. Malaysia wins first match even the second one, hmm that's just too sad. Salute and respect goes to both teams

P/s : Ke stadium tomorrow. Welly welly :P

0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥