16 April 2010

Sports Day


Actually, There's no sports day for this week. Sport's day was last week. I'm not attended like i told before. It seems so much fun that they had in school. But i had my bored day at home. Soooo severe ! First day before sports day would be held for form 3, i attend to school, i saw the bulletin board. They wrote that my sporting's house was in the first place. Of course i am happy with that. But when the sports day was held where i wasn't present at that time, i got the news that said my sporting's house fell to second place. If we compare with the first place, only 7points different. Well, i probably should not be stressed up to my limit. It's tough for me. I wish i could available at that time and redeem the errors =_______=

2 loves:

Anonymous said...

Hahahhah we were so mad on u when u told us that u didn't came at that day.actually, we never knew if u didn't told us.so,watch out ur word n so onnnnn . Boooooo

AiniAzhr said...

hello stranger. Please tell your name before comment me. You're as anonymous. You are excused to not do that unless you have any account. Btw yea. Sorry for told. Aku just terlepas cakap. Hahaha and maybe i'll promise that no one will know my secret if i'm not attended any prog. From that, No one will mad/angry on me :PPP

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥