27 April 2010

School

Honestly, I am the most lazy people to come to school. I am so chipper and happy on the weekends. But when it comes nightine, I feel like crying also anxious to the point. I wish I could begging to stay home I don’t get bullied. School was okay. I just hate being there. I’m so depressed, I’m sick of going to school. It’s horrible ! I just wanna die in the mornings. I want to be home schooled. But my parents said I need to stay in school around my friends. Well said, it suck. My super power brain need to retired for awhile.

Nowadays, I just being too diligent to go to school, attend any activity and also participate on competition. When I thought to be absent, I will think of three times. And the last time, I’ll cancel my plan and I’ll go to school though it forced. I feel sooo trapped and I want to escape. But what should I do. I’m not that kind of people.

But, I increasingly love my school and myself now. I always want to do the best than others did. I did not want to leave the lesson like I did once. So now, I’ll go to school everyday. Study, Sport, Sharing meals during the recess time, meet a good friends of mine. That’s my usually routine :]

0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥