16 April 2010

Need a little hope ♥

This week is going to be extremely busy and tiring. I have to keep on working my hardest until the very very end. Maybe today is the last day i can post my entry. After this, you will not see any entry that would be shifted to one place to another place like usually i did. So, you can imagine how often me posting 3entries in a day. Well, i just feel like writing nowadays. Haha. I'll have a competition that will be held this week and also my homework that is still falling behind. About the competition, i thought that i had missed to participate. Apparently, i still got the chance. A great opportunity that i shouldn't miss it once again. Thanks god for helping :] So, in this week i need to read lots of book. Because i am sure, this competition isn't easy and difficult as i expect. I just have to balance all. Then about my homework. It's still pending since last week. Teacher force to find to colour picture. I don't know where to find it. My plan is i wanna print. But guess what, my printer's colour was empty. Almost 3months i didn't buy the colour. Suck ! Anyway, I wish i do a HELL load better. Wish me luck and pray for me, guys xxx

0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥