08 April 2010

I'm Blank


' I don't know what are you talking about '


Hey Teacher, Please let me see the whiteboard. I don't know what are you teaching about !i don't know how to make it ! For over 2days, I being confused and also silent without looked at book in my class. The others was veryyy excited and they can gave the answer easily. When my teacher ask me whether i understand or not, i said ' YES I UNDERSTAND ' Whereas, I still don't understand. So that mean, now i'm having problem to complete algebraic expression's exercise. Lately, i came to school around 7am and i started to call my friend's name to copy all their answer. I know you will say that i very foolish and do not want to try. But how to try?? I don't understand even 1% ! I need someone's help. But is there any?

0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥