15 April 2010

Dizzy :]

I’ve been a busy girl. Since I’m still schooling and this is not the holiday’s month. So yeah :] I got one scrap book that I have not complete it. Around 30April I have to submit. That mean, I just got less than 14days. But I still have some work that I have not make it and will have some work coming soon. How I’m supposed to do it? Seriously ! I feel so challenged this time. I had not feel it before. I need an assistant to help me. But is there any? Help me, Help me ! The problems are enormous and growing all the time. I just can play to make it reduced. Homework this time was too much. I’m not be able to bear the brunt of this one. I feel like dying :] But what should I do. Homework is still Homework. There are non other word to be changed. I could only smile and be patience with all matters. Believe that everything can be solved in a simple way though it was too complicated and difficult :]

0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥