02 April 2010

Moment

I miss the memories that I left behind my mind. Thank you for the advising and the love given. I won’t forget that beautiful memories. Forever and ever =’)

Last night I looked up at the sky, and thought to myself -- how breath
taking, how mind blowing beautiful it is up there. The stars were shining
so bright and the moon was gleaming. The sky line went on and on and on,
never ending. And I felt this feeling all over, this comforting feeling
that tingled from my head all the way to my toes. I knew at that very
moment it was you, smiling down on me -- telling me not to worry
everything's all right.



Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in heaven where the
love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let
us know they are happy.


God saw you were getting tired and a cure was not meant to be, so he put
his arms around you and whispered "Come with me". With tearful eyes we
watched you as we saw you pass away. Although we love you deeply, we could
not make you stay. Your golden heart stopped beating, hard working hands
at rest, God broke our hearts to prove to us - He only takes the best.



A spirit is like your mother, your dad, who have made it. They can
come around, but they come around in a loving way because they've
already made it to God. Most people make it.


0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥