29 April 2010

Awesome day

Just came back from Stadium Uniten, Bangi. Lol i am so tired though I’m not doing any activity. Sport day today was not bad at all. I had so much fun with my dearies. So yeah it’s awesome day.



Say Hello to Mohd Haris Izazi ! Hahahahha He is ugly clown XDD

Quarter master's tent

Look at them ! We called this as sempoi style. Haha

They were focused on sport :]

Go Kenyalang ( Yellow ) Go Go !!

Jentayu ( Orange ) Look at that boy. He's wanna married :P

The green flag. That's my fav colour :]

Why it must had people's head when i taking picture? :/




So unfortunate that my Sport house fell to the third place. And merak ( Red ) be the winner. Okay i didn't expect that my sport house was in the third place. I thought, it's gonna be first or second. Urm can't believe that jentayu had beat us.

Here is the final result

1. Merak
2. Jentayu
3. Kenyalang
4. Helang
5. Bayan

0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥