27 April 2010

Off Off Off

I’m extremely busy in a couple of month. It’s like everyday I just spent my time in front of my book. That was so boring for me. Everyday, the teachers will gave us lots of work. Maybe, they thought that we had a long holiday. But it’s just 2days ! I’m really out of control. Anyway, now I just looking forward to having the next few weeks off. Good that next week I have a trip to Petrosains. Hopefully, all the problem will go out slowly. Oh ya Petrosains such the interesting place to go. I remember when I’m going there around 6years ago. I had a wonderful day. I couldn't forget that beautiful moment until now. Though my trip next week not so best like I think, but maybe I still can enjoy with my friends like I did once. Laugh and smile every single second.

0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥