11 April 2010

ain't perfect

I ain’t perfect and I have lots of flaws. I believe that we all do. So, judging people is not the best way. Everyone know it including me. I make mistakes also correct decisions as well. People and closest friend know who I am. I’m writing this not to angry with anyone, but I just want to enlighten. Don’t get confuse with my entry. I was born in ordinary family. I’m not rich like a few people does, but yet I'm so thankful and i have everything that I need. I grown healthy until I 15years old which is now. There’s nothing to complain because I got everything. Love, Health, Wealth.

Back to the story. Not everyone would understand about my characters until know. My characters are always change. People wouldn’t expect it. I’m different when I’m at home and I’m different when I outside. One step I’m out from my home, everything are change directly which is I did not expect it will happen. I’m veryy noisy at home but I’m very quite outside. Because of that, everyone thought that I’m arrogant. But the fact is I’m not. Try to ask my father, Try to ask my mother, THIS IS ME ! They are familiar with my neglected. We don’t even know each other. So, stop talking J every act must have comment from stranger. How it can happen?

Perhaps I did not know how to pleasant all but yet I still know how to respect my own species. I’m not arrogant just like you said. But I feel so embarrassed when I with stranger. So, I won’t talk to stranger easily unless you say hi first. After that, I’m okay with you. May be it’s my mistakes and sin because I’m like that. But I have no choice. So, I have to accept all my lack. Believe that nobody is perfect and everyone would make mistakes. Everyone will stands up to tell the truth so do i. Maybe this’s the prices that I have to pay when I through my happiness once. But only one word for all of you to keep forever and don’t let it disappear. ‘ NOBODY IS PERFECT ‘


Neynie :)

0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥