12 February 2010

ulcer attack me !

Actually, this is my new story. But now, i getting well already. I still interest to share with you x) I remember how pain that day. I can't eat,drink and sometime is talk. For over 1 week i having these. I can't even touch my mouth. Though i only got 2ulcer in mouth. That time, i feel like i wanna check once again to find the exact. But when i check, that's not 2 but 8ulcer in mouth. No wonder, i feel so sick and smarting. it's very killing me that time. i told my dad to buy one medicine. a good medicine as i know. i used it half weeks. still not show a sign it wanna cure. i feel so ergghh. very unsatisfied. i search in google about ulcer. suddenly, i saw one title that say 'ulcer cause die' oh my god ! am i gonna die soon?? oh god !! i still haven't make service charity!! i click it, but its ulcer in stomach that cause die apparently :p i asking my teacher, she say if i'm not getting well more than 2weeks, i shud go to check. it may cause other disease like mouth cancer or STD. I'm being 0.0 !! Then i pray and pray, apologies to my friend. i wanna make a sin confession. before i having my ulcer, i and amir (my friend) gossip about our close friend coz of dental fracture. it's in front of her x) after a few days, i having ulcer. amir also infected the same thing. Afterwards, i meet my friend that i gossiped about her directly, i said 'soryy so much, pls forgive me' then i getting well. i can make a conclusion now. don't gossiped about people.u will realize and god will reply back on what you do x)

0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥