06 February 2010

my burden



This year was my busy year. No time to relax. Everyday, i have to facing with so many assignment that i don't want honestly. Nothing to do than just accept and do even it forced. Oh Well, this's my second month and yet i still enjoy with my school life so much :D Actually, this month is kinda bored for me. It's a busy and tough month. I have to read a lot of book, and being rush to complete all assignment. 10 left. Don't know how to make it. I'll try my best. First of all, i have to start drawing my project paper. Well, starting the project paper is not that easy. I have to focused and analyze the title. If i wasn't do, i will deflected from the title :D:D The project i choose this year require a lot of reading and i don't read much as you see. For now, i have to force and force myself thou i don't want !!!

0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥