12 February 2010

curse dayy

Today, i woke up with joy and happy feeling. I expect everything will be ended today and expect that today is more better than yesterday. I prepared to went to school in early morning. With my own spirit, i came down the stairs. I waited for school bus to fetch me. My leg getting tired. But yeah, it's okay because everyday i'll through the same thing. Afterwards, when bus arrived to school, i was so happy. Like a crazy lady got her handbag. LOL. I walked with my friend while we gossiped about our own story. Everyone start to looked to us. Seems like they wondering why we so energetic perhaps. When we talked to each other, prefect ordered us to make a queue. geez :/ Then, when everything settled, i walked to my classroom. sweat* I laugh and said WHAT A HAPPY DAY ! Chinese already holiday. So, just a few people left in classroom. I was so 0.0 . I can being so focused today. Very focused indeed. Suddenly, when my english teacher in my class, she gave a lot of homework. We were so stuck in our head. Our guessed are totally wrong before. Feel like we can't get the rest enough during these chinese new year holiday. But.... Though this year, i'll having my examination, i still being so stubborn to complete my homeworks. Now, i start to arrange shadow. Hope that i can used my time nicely these school holiday. I shouldn't waste my time like everyday :]

0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥