26 February 2010

frigging

Oh god, don’t know why I still recall about last night case. It’s when my friend sent me message. I was so angry and can’t think too much. I decided to ignore those message. Hell yeah, that’s not so important. People just can’t understand what we’re talking. aren’t them? Oh yeap. Of course I’m deeply upset. Her message was like these ‘ I know,these time is your intention.dont said that you’re unremarked.you reason was not accepted’ What The Fuck !! I have tried to hold my head high and try to stick it out thinking something will be around the corner but yet. it's still the same. My only hope is she’ll change her attitude. Whereas, she promised me one thing before. It doesn’t working nowadays. All is false promise. I am also a really argumentative person. Yeah I admit it. It just because I want thing to work out. Okay fine. Now, I want it to be stop for a moment. May be, I should close my eyes for a sec, turn to silent mode. Hope that someone would break the silence. nevermind

0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥