06 February 2010

tiring program

Today 5 February 2010, i went to SMK Cheras Jaya for being one of member's support. My school have 1 program that name 'penghayatan 1 malaysia' not so bad. It's good for school members because in my school have multi racial. I love all the dance and dancers. I really love chinese dance actually. They so energetic. Malay and Chinese also not bad x) Well, this is my first time join these program. Very satisfied and i very enjoy these moment. Segment that so embarassing is when station RTM came and open their video to record these situation. They record all pupil in front of plain. I sit in front of these honestly. HAHA. With a bad head scarf, with my speech, with my 1 malaysia's cap, and the most worse thing is my face getting black with a hot sunlight ! x'( Afterwards, i watch 1 dance from 'pendidikan khas' so cute of them x) Finally, program disperse. Hope that i managed to watch these program one again next time. if god willing =')

0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥