20 February 2010

Dear Human,

I don’t understand with a few people that simply judge god’s creation. He’s our creator and not for us want to evaluate all his creation. We have our own brain. I’m pretty sure that you can think it by your own. Hope it’s obvious. I have to being so outspoken here. I know, I’m the one who have evaluated one of his creation. Yeah I realize. So, I don’t want people make mistake anymore. Fat, black, short, ugly, retard or whatever they still a human. Human that have a brain, feeling and mind to think. For me, people that simply judge is animal. Animal that don’t have mind to think. Instead for me, animal also can think it. At least, they know how to respect their own species. Hope you got message what I try to deliver. Sorry if i slip of the tongue

0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥