27 June 2010

Self-congratulatory


MY JOURNEY TO A NEW LIFE

today 28th June, I turn 15 xx
Alhamdulillah :)


My 15th birthday was a wonderful day to me. It meant a lot to me for you guys that had sent text messages, giving wishes and present. So unexpected you all still remember my birth date, my birth day. Words will never properly describe how much I happy. Thought nobody will care and forget my special day. I celebrate my birthday early. But still, I don’t mind and I thank to my parents for bought the chocolate indulgence cake from secret recipe. My favourite cake. So because I celebrate my birthday on Sunday( it’s today ), my assignment deadlines~



I thank to god for giving me another year, good health and many wonderful moments, blessing that I couldn’t forget forever and ever. Today, I celebrating my miracles which is my birthday =)

TODAY IS 28 JUNE 2010 AND TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY
I say it out loud now :D

0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥