04 June 2010

High Pressure


I had my last exam yesterday. Mathematics ! That wasn’t easy at all and yes this’s the tough subject. Paper one wasn’t difficult but the questions were too long and of course I need around 2hours to settled all of it. Unfortunately, when my teacher said ‘ okay 5minutes more ‘ , I’m still in question number 11. I couldn’t did anything. So, I left 9question behind. Oh suck. And yeah question in paper two were really tough as I thought ! My mind is blank at that time. By the way, I’ll waiting for my result after this school holiday. Now I’m having acute stress disorder plus I’m traumatic

OH ARGHHH. I don’t wanna flashback of those dreadful moment where I had to answer all the question without a clue

If only I could drop math :'(

0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥