02 June 2010

Dear Lord, Please hear my prayer ♥

Oh my god. Science paper 2 and history wasn’t easy as I think. This saddens me :’( What I read wasn’t came out in the paper. Seriously, I feel like dying when I open those science and history paper. I’m so pressured now. I’m thinking what I’ve done in the paper. Hey teacher, can I re-examination even it’s not eligible? Lol. I’m no longer in the happy mood and now I’m more to pathetic mood. I wanna go to sleep now :’( But before that, I wanna make a prayer first.

Dear lord,

Please help me to make a miracle on the paper that I’ve done today. Science and History. I know, I’m not did the best on the paper. But at least, I’m try. Unfortunately, it doesn’t work. I’m just circle whatever I want in the paper. I’m so thankful if I’m not fail. So, please help me to get a mark. Amen

0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥