21 June 2010

No one cares

I’m envy of the past, I’m tired seeing myself looking all drowning, I’m tired to act like I’m happy towards human. I realized now that life Is tough but I need to keep on trucking. Too many challenges will come. Waiting for me and I feel like I want to run. I’m not willing to get through all of it. Not in the mood and that is what I felt nowadays. I’m trying to run away from this life

If only I can change the past. Urm but I’m not god. I need my old life even though it isn’t the luxury life like I through now. My life is egregious. Nobody knows. Sometime, I want to be alone. So that I can live a life without a problem. I don’t murmur and complain. I just want to express my feeling inside. This feeling is the weakest part that grew in my heart.

I always consider everyone feeling. But I feel stupid. Stupid for not considering the feelings of self. I also feel that I am trapped in the turmoil of life which myself do not know where should I go. I cry but I don’t cry often. I’m not really happy the way it turned out. I need to keep moving forward and try to forgets.

I know this entry might be read by a thousand of soul, a thousand of heart. My apologies if this entry is said as a ungrateful girl =)

But I don’t care what people say

0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥