16 June 2010

I'm all alone

Everyday, Every time and Every minute I’m counting my birthday. My 15th birthday is in less than a month. Oh my dear Lord, I’m getting old ! However, there’s one thing that always playing in my mind. I don’t know whether I can celebrate my birthday with my whole family or not. Mom, Dad and my two sisters. Last year birthday, I just celebrate with two person. Glad that mom and dad were still here beside me. But I still felt so lonely though I’m not alone. I blew the candle alone, I ate the cake alone, I sang happy birthday song alone. Felt rather down at this moment. But yeah I think as we grow older, all the loved ones would be far. I open my picture album, and I saw my picture when I celebrate 1year old birthday where everyone sang happy birthday to the cute baby. But now, all those moment are gone in a blink of an eye. Never mind. I don’t need to complain too much. I’m just alone physically. Thank god for giving me another year, good health, and many wonderful moments/blessings. Love filled everyday

0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥