23 June 2010

Today’s story

I don’t know why this morning I am up way too late. It’s actually 5 minutes late. I can’t quite wake up either. I got skull pounding headache all of sudden, My kitten has been spoil my mood and I was veryyy depressed. I was a mess girl. Today, I had face my most embarrassing situation for me. My god, This was my first time in this year I slipped in front of people ! ( Slipping is my biggest fear )

My exam result were announced today. I was dreading. I’m afraid of failed since this examination wasn’t easy. I’m not satisfied. Here is the result

*PANIC ATTACK XD

Bahasa Melayu – A

English – A

Agama- A

PSV – A

PSK – A

Geography – C

History – Urmm D. Haha ( flabbergasted )

I still haven’t received the result of all subjects. I’ll get another paper tomorrow and KH is next week =)

0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥