07 November 2009

mommy





Mommy, i dont know why just now i really appreciate you. Thanks for make me born in this world. My words cant even describe how i thanks so much to you. Even now is not mother's day. But i will write. I dont really care. Appreciate mom's not only when mother's day come, but for sure everyday we have to appreciate her. She make us born. Thanks mommy. I grew up everyday. Thanks again. You gimme alot of love. Without you, i cant feel how sweet love in world and i never knew whats the meaning of love. But you did it. You give me know. I Love You more than words i can say. Thanks and thanks. I dont know, how i can thanks again to you. Sorry i cant say this in front of you. Im shy but i just want you to know, i do really appreciate you. Sorry because i cant tell you this xx mommy


lotsa hugs&kisses

0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥