06 November 2009

chhoooseeee

This's songs that i adore so much. choooseee xD

Top 24 English

1. Lenka-Trouble is a friend

2. Black Eyed Peas- Bom Bom Pow

3. Down - Jay Sean Ft. Lil Wayne

4. Westlife - Queen Of My Heart

5. Kelly Clarkson - Already Gone

6. Jazon Mraz - Love For A Child

7. Hey There Delilah

8. Ciara Ft Justin Timberlake - Love And S--e-x-y And Magic

9. Darin Zanyar - Be What You Wanna Be.

10. David Archuleta Miley Cyrus-I Wanna Know You

11. flyleaf - flyleaf - all around me

12. HilaryDuff _someones watching over me

13. Jordin Sparks - Battlefield

14. my lips like sugar

15. Pitbull - I Know You Want Me

16. Ryan Cabrera - 10 - With You Gone

17. Taylor Swift-You belong with me

18. The Ataris - My Reply

19. When It Was Me

20. Westlife - Flying Without Wings

21. Only One- yellowcard

22. Hey Monday -Candles

23. Still Believe In Love

24.Thats When I Love You- Ashlyn

        

Top 6 Screamo, Metal, Death Metal xD

1. Eyes Set To Kill - Heights.mp3

2. Cradle Of Filth- The Death Of Love

3. Cradle Of Filth- Nymperthamine

4.  All That Remains- A Song For The Hopeless

5. The Distillers- For Tonight You're Only Here To Know

6. King Of The Carnival Creation

Top 9 Malay

1. Melda Ahmad- Kimia

2. Stacy- Pakai Buang

3. St12- Saat Terakhir

4. Samsons- Tak Bisa Memiliki

5. St12- Aku Masih Sayang

6. Wali- Egokah Aku

7. Wali- Baik Baik Sayang

8.D'Masiv- Merindukanmu

9. Bau- Warkah

Top 10  Nasyid =)

1. Hidayah- Desi Ratnasari

2. Hikmah

3. Doa Taubat

4. Astaghfirullah- Marshanda

5. Jalinan- Unic

6.NowSeeHeart- Damai Yang Hilang

7. Opic- Alhamdullilah

8. Opic- Taqwa

9. Ungu- sesungguhnya

10- Ungu- Surgamu

0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥