17 November 2009

im dying

I don’t know what I have to say. For sure, I din expect that before. Why must this situation happen to me? Why? I need an answer. God,please give me the right answer. I just want my 'old' family. I don’t like this new family. Sometime,I feel stupid. I do appreciate you before. I tell anyone, you’re really good. Very very good person. But at last, I got this! Changing all your appearance, attitude because of love. You make me disappointed. How sad me god. You are the only one who know how my heart break. You break my heart. You make my heart broken. If I have strange, ill be outspoken. But I don’t have it. God, I hope this feeling will go away. I don’t know how to face it again. Today was my very very bad day. For this few days, my tears cant stop to falling down. Only god knows what my feeling inside. I cry because I angry. That’s not about sadly story. I don’t know what I have to do. And cry is the right way. I still thinking, where I have to go to release tension. Mommy always support you for this. Ya I know, before this mommy always support me. But that is different than this. Wake up please wake up! Please open your eyes mommy. I don’t have strange to tell you this. God, give my old siblings please. I don’t like this new. And by the way, I never trust you again. Back off ! I don’t like you. I know, im not a good person. But that was not wrong if I tell you which is good, and which is bad. Is up to you if you wanna hear or not. Just take you finger and put it to your ear. I don’t have any strange to face you. Just get the hell out. God never hate me. One day, ill wearing it. Just wait and see. You’re seriously meant to me. I don’t bloody care, what you’ll say again. You are seriously annoying. You are seriously FAKE! Before this, I love the way you treat me. You give me support. I do appreciate. You treats me very meanly. But now just like tje rain wash it away. I cant do anything. Thanks for your ending support before. I really really and seriously appreciate. Thanks so much. But what I really really have to do now is pray for your life. wish you happily ever and forever and wish you had your nice day there,love. god must wash this feeling* sorry for start complaining now.

0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥