27 November 2009

i've no story :D

hey,what's up to all readers? Seriously i dont know what should i write. Anyway now i really envy with college mate. I know, sooner or later i'll be there. I can't wait to enter. To have many friends several race, the same race and around the world (if i goin to international college) LOL. I hate school. I could turns like a ZOMBIE if i see too many assigment in front of me. Too many homework to do. I seriously hate it. What can i do, aye? I have to finished school if i really want to continue my future study. suck babe suck :D Today is HARI RAYA AIDILADHA. I'm really free , to wish all of you SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILADHA. Now is 17:43. Cow, goat and whatever now already die. AIDILADHA this year, i cant eat goat's meat. In case, my place this year, does not buy any cow or got =_________=

0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥