07 November 2009

history

i remind my mind about when i fail in midterm 5months ago. That's really scared because i really confidence, i'll win in midterm. But....


When my babe friends ask,I say it dont matter, the fact is my lifes in tatters. I tell my mom, but she just silent there. I dont know how i can fail because i try harder. No one know. I hate mathematic. Are this's reason why? But i try to love it when i do exercise. Its working. Livin life as though im a real brother
Playin on street corners as a playa, Knowin really inside I've got more layers
'I was wrong sir' I say to the only teacher in my life worth a single prayer
He's in real difficult times with his child gone, thats worst than bein disowned
He had to listen to her last moan, dead shes all alone, a weeps her last tone
I'll survive cuz I read this book once bout this kid who survived a broken home
I feel so alone. The next day, midterm's come. I try to the the best. When the result out, i see and i said Whats happened has happened ! i try to do my best x( oh my god. Give me cigarette while i sad now. I want to release tension. Give me! I need to be ME. A rapist a killer a drug dealer livin overseas with eight wifeys cuold be me. Jus me, wiv my very own destiny. One exam Im talkin like my lifes over, made a mistake I need to act older. This is over dont worry about this kid I got all. I need in this bag I got illegally. Ye thats right I'll kick this life like everyone else who ever got ahead. Mum told me to leave 'U got nothin no-one wants' well then I'll be like u said 'Nothin' but a fucked up human makin this world a worce place to tred.



This is'nt one of my life experiences, I wanted to get completely out of character
__________________



Now, Final examination come. Tomorrow, i have to change my character to the nerd human. I try to read book that i dislike. I try babe i try x) (fake smile)

0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥