20 November 2009

hardest

Bored day and its really interesting to write here. Hehe. Anyway, I don’t have many story for today. This November, I’ll be free. But I don’t know how about next month. This December, my schedule will be packed because I have to attend the tution class and I really hate it. I really low in mathematic and science subject. That’s why I have to study it more. Next year, I have to face the hardest examination which is PMR. Omgosh ! I really really hate the hardest. I mean like, UPSR, PMR and the next is SPM. Im pretty sure, everyone also don’t like it. Its really hard aye? Well I know this is my challenge. And I have many challenger outside. And because of that, I have to succeed ! even though I know its really hard to do, but if i'll try my best. That’s not imposibble to get straight A. Try yeah try. And for all PMR candidates next year, do your best. 8A in your hand. YEAH! x)

0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥