19 November 2009

hangout

Its seriously delicious x)

EAT YOUR HEART OUT! xD

Yah I miss to write here. LOL x)

Today, I and my mom went to The Mines Wonderland without any early planning. Honestly, I planning to go yesterday. But after i wake up from sleep, I feel so lazy and I decided to go to the next morning. Mommy start to touching and said ‘ I don’t want to go tomorrow. Just go alone. I’m lazy and I just planning to go today. Fullstop! ‘ haha. And I said ‘ its okay’ just cancelled the plan. I can go end of this month with sister. And the next morning, mommy startle me and said ‘ lets go today’ and my eyes’s like this -_- er? Haha. 5min after that, I wake up with the bigger eyes and said ‘ lets go’ I really want to go there because I want to buy my favourite ice cream. The name is Cornetto Sundae ( Chocolate Flavour) its really delicious. You should try it. LOL. At 11am I iron my clothe and going take a bath. After that, im ready to go with my spirit. Haha. We walk in cold weather to go to the bus stop. Waiting for Bus Mini to come in 10min. In Bus Mini, I find my phone, take the handfree and hear some music. Mommy start to babbling. But I don’t hear it. Handfree in ear. How to hear? pity mommmy. Really sorry for that. The same situation also happen when we reach to The Mines. Haha. So much so sorry. Our first location is going to Giant Hypermarket to buy all kind of things. Second location is going to the mcD and buy my fav ice cream that name cornetto sundae. Yummmyyy xD third location is going to foodcourt. Buy Chicken rice. Seriously, I nausea. When I going there, sure I have to buy chicken rice. Eeewww. Lastly, we going to the bus stop again, waiting for Bus Mini and back home

End the story for today x)

0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥