18 November 2009

im still able to smile


I’m still trying to forgive you. What I’ve been through is really hard to forget,love. Now you had your bad day. That’s how im having it before. And you clap for it and your friends. you don’t know how I feel at that time and now you feel it. I can smile now I can laugh. Don’t you ask for forgiveness. Because my answer is NO! im not thinking it off. When I ask you to give me forgiveness, how can you say 'No'? you said I’m prostitute. what the hell are you talking about. Im never expect it. Who’s tell you about this? Let me knowww noww. BLERH I blame your friends. That’s all about him. You leave me and you ruins. Why don’t you tell this news in front of me? Are you scared? Throw away your feeling. Just tell me. Maybe I’ll explain. I know, this’s old story. I don’t have to raking up that old story it. But my heart was still hurt. Only god knows how. Now im able to smile because your heart break. Because of her attitude. When I make a wrong things before this, you post bulletin and status and talk obscenely. But I don’t give a fuck. I cant do anything than silence here. But now, god reply it back. You got the reciprocation. Now I really really glad to see your face. Your bulettin's seriously interesting to read. If your actually reading this which i think your not but well i dont care, atleast im not describing you as a creature and well like you said its my blog and i can blog about anything babe. Enough here. I really dont want to find any problem with you. live your life, LOVE x)

Lets clap your hand, and say YEAH :D

0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥