23 January 2012

No title required

I’ve been taking this critical subject for about one year and a half months. To be honest, I couldn’t believe about what I’ve been through with these 3 subjects before! Which iss.. Sport Science, Economy and Perdagangan. Well I don’t know whether I can take this 3 subjects as a part of my exam or not. I’m intrigued by the concept of learning this subject on the first day of class. But now, this subjects has given me a lil bit of confusing. I know, ‘learn’ is the root. Buttttt… uh well. It has made the impact towards others too -.-

P/s: I’m going to be very polite and very careful with my blog posts for this year. As some of you may already know, what happened last year? Guys, do know why I created this blog? It’s for my own! I share and write everything here. My story, my friend, my life. It’s not yours and no need to control about the thing I’ve said. It’s my own and I can do anything I want. AT LEAST I don’t insult you, write your name and saying a bad thing about you. Shut the fuck up. But after all, I’ll control my words. This one will be different. I swear, it will be. And about the ‘last case’ i'm just glad i've learned something new from that. Thanks for reading. This one is just a notice to the people.

* Everything here is written in Malay and English. Sorry for The Rojak words. Peace! *

0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥