25 January 2012

Kill me, again brahh!

I wish there have a rewind button. So I could turn it to the previous chapter we once had it together. Nice to know you after a long time we have known each other. You know me as a girl who love to mumbling around even there wasn’t a reason behind it and I know you as a guy who strong enough, brave enough to face the thing even there were a storm in front of you. Loving the mom, loving the siblings, that’s you. Ya 3 years are not enough to know each other better but at least we get to know each other in a different way. You know, me and you are different. We’re different in our own way. But It feels like I know you a long time ago. We shared a lot, loves too much, missing the thing together. I wish we still together. Together like holding the hand. Soo… tight. I’m here, listening to the song, while staring at your pictures in my phone, reading back all the conversation we made. Tears rolled down my cheek as I type this. I wish, how I wish I could turn back thing. Fix the thing we’ve made. It shouldn’t be this way. If I knew you’d hurt me this way, I wouldn’t love you this much. I swear. But we have come to this. Nothing more I could say than this. The price I havta pay after all the happiness. Giving my love to you again now means giving you the power to hurt me more than anyone can or has ever had the ability to. You know why I rejecting you sometimes? Do you ever hear about ‘It’s not you I’m rejecting. It’s my heart I’m protecting’. Yes that’s it. After all, you are still here with me now. Still. Nothing change. I’ll forever hold the risks and bear with it as long as we still together. I love you, so much I love you. Dear you, I just wanted you to know that I still care about you. I don’t want to see you leave but if you do, I’ll forever miss the guy who loved me once. Maybe the puzzle will loss one of their part too, maybe the sun will loss his light too, maybe this girl will loss their power too. Perhaps

0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥