25 January 2012

The hell, is it?

We’re having so called break for this first semester in Jan! I think the break is only for our teacher. Did you agree? It’s not a break when you actually have like gazillion home works to do. What holiday is that? NOT cool at all. Believe me, not cool. *A thousand sighs*. It's hard to believe right now as you struggle to swallow every thing. I mean… your home work. Bear with that, guys. I thought of something a couple of days ago. Maybe! Just maybe, the teacher is thinking of a way to make the student suffer and make our life more miserable this year. Why? I’m gonna having my big exam this year. SPM. Scare me the most. Is it scared you too dear 95’s? But the teachers more scare me. Letting us know again, again and again about the exam and giving loads of scary words to us. I mean, it’s nice to have someone telling you about the exam. So that you don’t forget about the thing you have to face later. But don’t toooo much please. At the same time, we’re thinking of a scary thing too ‘macam mana aku nak struggle weh. Mesti fail punya lah. Mental mentaaaal!’. Pessimists. Yes liddat. You got to agree with me right? Okay am going to stop mumbling now. No one likes maybe. If only my teachers going to read this. I’ll die in a day maybe. About the holiday, my family and I went to some place. Went to the village instead of going to the mall. You know, it’s supposed to be window shopping. But due to some problem with my dad, we can’t help our self. I only have 10 bucks in my wallet. I’m broke alreadyyyy!

3 more days to go. Dear kiddos, don’t forget about the home work you need to pass up next week. Books piled up in a stack beside you wanting you to complete it. Forget about the holiday, about the freedom. There’re holiday lights at the end of your tunnel. After SPM maybe. My war is going to begin next month. Tuition, extra class and so on. Till then, nights

“ Remember: It is a book. It is a test. It is a paper. That’s it. That’s all “


0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥