18 January 2012

Here I am again! :)

This is again a quick post from me. Just wanna let you guys know that these days I’m too busy with my studies as my BIG exams are coming near. *Two weeks of being very busy with studies*. Sooo I will not be able to post anything quite often. Study tak lagi sebenar nya just homework je yang bertimbun! Ohh my senior yearrrr trying to kill me this year and this time okay! Most of my mates are very worried, I guess that’s why nobody wasn't being active on Facebook again. SO DO MEE! Right now I just realize about the last day of my school last year. It was one of the most enjoyable days in my life. Enjoy sampai tak ingat nak EXAM. I spend sometime talking and walking and everyone there were kinda amazed :DD Okay dah dah. Let Bygones be bygones!

Here’s my new year resolution:

# PRAYYY!
# STUDYY!
# GET ENOUGH SLEEP!
# LESS ONLINE!
# ENHANCE MY DAILY ROUTINE!

*Some of you might wonder it's too late to think about and give out my new year resolution but it really doesn't matter *

I SHOULD START DOING IT RIGHT NOW!
PRAY FOR ME, PRAY FOR MY SUCCESS

Dear God,

The only thing I ask you now is………

to grant me the will………

to start studying. LOLLLLLZ!

0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥