27 October 2011

Two things, two things

Life:
I was born in an average family. Well, I couldn’t ask for more. I’m not rich! My family is not rich. We’ve been through a thick and thin wall before. With the difficulties and hardship helping us to be who we are today. I mean, the enjoyment of life. Money? Tell me who wouldn’t want more money in life? I never had enough money for my life. Haha! But I still I thanks to god for still giving me precious life. I can still feel the love of life. When I was in school or maybe when I post so called ‘expensive’ photos in my social network, I often got something likeeeeee, You rich kid! Who the hell are you, I’m not rich! Note to you guys, when you accidentally see something expensive In me like the clothes I wear, the foods I eat, the photos I post, you should know something. I’ve been working hard to save my money for that. HARD! Or sometimes it was a gift from my parents. Not always. But well i just lucky to have parents like mine. They often criticize their kids. Moderation is the key to a good life. Plus they often note to us, we’re not that rich to enjoy our life now like a few people dose. Believe something. Someday, when you have been successful in work, you’ll be one of them. My conclusion now is, be smart with money and everything you had. Don’t just throw your money around. I know you’re rich. Better throw to someone who needs it more. They waiting for you in all over the world :)
AND

Love:
The first feeling you feel when you were still a baby. What a feeling! Love is great, love is beautiful, love is pure from the heart. Everybody needs to understand what love really is. Love for mom, love for dad, love for brother/sister, love for your…. Love one. It comes in various ways. It’s amazing to feel the love inside your heart. ‘The first love is always puppy love’ just like everybody say. Have you heard that before? Everyone was born to love. Well, yeap. If you’re the one who couldn’t say yes for this, may I ask you a question?

Don’t you love your god who created you?
Don’t you love your mom and dad who raised you?
Don’t you?

P/s : Be happy with life :)


0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥