21 October 2011

Tarapappaapa!

Peace be upon you, lovelies

Its been a while since my last post. The truth is that i just don't have time to think of anything to write about. But knowing the fact that I have to update my blog again sometime this week. Okay firstly I wanna say hi back to all readers! Just finished up with second exam weeks. Well, it has been 2 weeks actually and another one more week to go after the hols. I’m having so-called break for a week again. The paper wasn’t easy at all. Especially freaking ass maths. Insert typical text here --> *I hate numbers* sport science and of course science too. What’d you expect right? I swear, it is so hard. I don’t even know how to start my Essie. I don’t even have an add to write about as well. Sucks much! A little confusing about the questions. Never mind. Now I’m currently struggling for third exam week. 2 more subjects to go, 4 more papers left and then I’ll just say goodbye final examination week. You should just die earlier but em well.

But at least i've got one more week of hell to go through. ONE MORE! Let shout out loud together, ONE MORE WEEK! Right now, hello holiday! I has more time on my hands now. I don't have to think of anything that has got to do with school work. *Just for awhile* I got a feeling. That I'll have a good holiday!

Happy holiday xoxo
Have an exciting one!


0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥