27 October 2011

What we have been through for a year and a month

# Fight and quarrels!
No ones have a perfect couple for themselves. It may be okay for now, but sooner or later it wouldn’t be as great as what you’d wish for. Honesty and trust is the most important things everybody have to rebuild in their couple life. Once broken, will always show the cracks and difficult to put it all back together.

No matter how long it’ll stay but I’d pray it turn out good. The best thing is I know how to handle things. I can’t believe I can be as good as I am now and today. Look myself in the mirror and say ‘Well I can be cruel. Just like you too’. Sometimes, all we need is a lil reassurance to think that everything’s gonna be alright like it used to. One year and one month, we have been through loads of thing. From good to bad and bad to good. I gained a little bit experience from this relationship. What? Oh well, tolerance. Tolerance is important. Take note! Even the pain and the hesitation is still there to remind me what was wrong, but I’d love you to bits. Now and still. Nothing’s change. Giving you love while I can. Cause in the end, I know we can’t be together

Happy one year and one month
Love you loads xx

"when the lights go out,
we'll be safe and sound.
we'll take control of the world like it's all we have to hold on to.


and we'll be... a dream."

0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥