03 November 2011

Blogging

Fellas!

I choose to keep this post short compared to the previous one. Sometimes I feel like, I just wasting my time letting people know about what I’m doing, about what they really should know. Well, people said so. Bloggers waste their life by sitting on the laptop for hours. For me, it just take less than 30 minutes to finish my post. I mean, write in less than 30 minutes. I must admit, sometimes when I got NO idea anymore, I feel like leaving my text. I have a plenty of great ideas actually but I just save all of my text in the drafts that aren’t going anywhere. Sometimes! Oh well, then I just thought of continue it back. Simply stay committed on my text and finish what I have started. It wasn’t easy actually cause i need to find the ideas back. Haha but it’s all worth it when I finish my writing. Now now now, I don’t feel like blogging. Not that I don’t like blogging. It’s fun to write anything I want to write, interact with the others. It’s fun! It has been almost 2 years I’m here. I’m proud with what I have accomplished in these 2 years. Well, not become too over zealous to post the articles every day. I said I’d love to write, no matter how much I tell myself that I love blogging, it still happen actually. But still, I do actually care about my blog every day. Even on those days where I don’t feel like it. And I do have days like that, we all do


0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥