03 October 2011

When i'm alone

I've been listening to this song a couple of hours ago. I feel like crying whenever i listen to a song like this. It's making me think of what have been going on right now, the only song i can relate to in time like this. So far, it's beautiful :')


________________________________________________________
I'm just trying to find out
Who I am on my own
I had you right beside me
But now you're gone and I know
That when the room clears I'm still here
Who am I when I'm alone?

They say time is a healer
But it's more like a concealer for a scar
'Cause it never really leaves us
But it can always find us where we are, we are
Who thought it could ever be so hard?

There's so much I should have said when time was wearing thin
You're not here but someday I know I'll see you again
_____________________________________________________

I miss you


0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥