31 July 2012

#307


I sat staring at this white screen for the longest of time
Again…….
Not knowing what to write with this kind of emotions
Rebelled, yelled and so many ED ED ED at the back.
Trying to figure out how to this describe this kind of sorrow I just felt and saw

Hearing the sound of the echoes

**

Oh I am better. Better than 30 minutes ago
What happened in a couple of minutes ago?
No one’s gonna calm me and I guess no one’s gonna read this but I don’t care
Just now triggered with one text message
Argh hate this feeling :(
You reminds me of our quarreled, when it was us way back
So childish yet so sweet.


Things has changed, tremendously
We’re moving on to another place now

But.
…..

I have forgotten what happiness feels like now
Jangan bagi bunyi cengkering ni selubungi bilik yg syahdu ni
Don’t do this. Please remember your promises
You have a heart to take care of. Siapakah?
Haha think of your own.
Now that was slightly startling.
You don’t even say a sorry or even asking for forgiveness

Hmmmm........
**

Wherever you are now,
I wish you have a great night today
Toddles xx :’)

0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥