30 July 2012

#304


Remember how we started?

Oh how these guy happened to run through my heart a couple of years ago. I was like ‘oh okay’ I guessed this guy has loads of advantage in him which I no longer yet discover. Muahaha.

We fight a lot than you guys know, we cried a lot more than you guys now, we… loved a lot. More and more than everybody know. It’s all about how we fought,  how we cried, how we loved and how we laughed like there’s no tomorrow for us. Are you wondering who am I talking about? Pls guess of your own :p It has been almost 2 years since we started a ‘hello’ before everything has been said and done till today. Not gonna tell this much. I hate telling and sharing about the love-life but I’d love hearing other stories about their love-life. Heh I don’t know why.

I love you


Very much. 
Can you see my ticker on the left?
Be brave ya? :’)

0 loves:

Post a Comment

Thanks comment mine ♥